Beyond the scope of the actual code is the overarching architecture. In this course, you'll learn clean coding as it relates to application layers, domain architecture, and testable code.
- start the course
- list the various multi-tier software development architectural models and how they can promote clean coding
- recognize the importance of layers in application development
- describe the MVP paradigm in application development
- describe the differences and similarities between the MVP and MVC paradigms in application development
- describe domain-centric architecture and its purpose
- list the reasons why domain-centric architecture is an important part of clean coding in application development
- specify various types of domain-centric architectural models in application development
- specify the pros and cons of using a domain architectural model in application development
- describe testing and why it's important in clean coding
- recognize different testing practices that enhance the clean coding paradigm
- demonstrate how to create automated unit testing in .NET projects
Practice: Architecture and Code
- describe software architecture and testable code and how they are related to clean coding
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.