Navigation between different parts of an app is crucial for development. In this course, you will learn how to use several navigation patterns in a UWP app.
UWP App Navigation
- start the course
- create basic links to navigate between pages and pass information while navigating
- implement the hub navigation pattern and describe when to use it
- add the master/details navigation pattern and describe when to use it
- implement the pivot navigation pattern and describe when it's used
- work with the nav pane navigation pattern and describe when it's used
- use a SplitView to enhance your nav pane UI
- use the back button to go back in the app navigation history
- implement keyboard navigation features
- describe the role and use of UI Automation in navigation
- define the role and use of the narrator in navigation
- implement different app navigation patterns
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.