Machine learning and ML APIs are part of the Cloud ML engine. In this course, you'll learn about the various ML APIs and how to implement an app that uses the Vision API.
Cloud Machine Learning Engine
- start the course
- define the cloud ML engine and its purpose with GCP
- describe the machine learning workflow and how the process works in various scenarios
Exploring ML APIs
- define the Vision API and its purpose
- describe the Natural Language API and its relevance in GCP
- recall Translation API and Speech API best practices
- demonstrate the use of various APIs
- work with the ML REST API using the Translation API
Implementing Vision API
- use the Cloud Vision API with a Kubernetes Cluster
Practice: Overview of GCP ML APIs
- describe the use of machine learning, including the common APIs
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.