In this course, you'll be introduced to API security. You'll learn how to set up API keys, user pools, as well as control access. You will learn about custom authorizers, setting up requests, and stage variables.
Introduction to API Security
- start the course
- describe API security
- set up API keys using the Amazon API Gateway
- use the Amazon Cognito user pool to control who has access to your API in Amazon API Gateway
- create an IAM permissions policy in Amazon API Gateway
- use Amazon API Gateway custom authorizers to control access to API methods
- describe AWS Organizations and how it is used as an account management service
- set up method requests in Amazon API Gateway
- set up integration requests in Amazon API Gateway
- use API Gateway stage variables
Practice: Setting up API Security
- set up API security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.