Introduction to API Security
- start the course
- describe API security
- set up API keys using the Amazon API Gateway
- use the Amazon Cognito user pool to control who has access to your API in Amazon API Gateway
- create an IAM permissions policy in Amazon API Gateway
- use Amazon API Gateway custom authorizers to control access to API methods
- describe AWS Organizations and how it is used as an account management service
- set up method requests in Amazon API Gateway
- set up integration requests in Amazon API Gateway
- use API Gateway stage variables
Practice: Setting up API Security
- set up API security
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.