Hadoop can be used with Amazon EMR to process vast amounts of data. In this course, you'll get an introduction to using Hadoop with Amazon EMR.
- start the course
- describe the benefits of using Apache Hadoop on Amazon EMR
- configure an initial EMR setup in AWS
- describe the EMR File System configuration
- launch a small EMR cluster
- prepare data for use in EMR
- run scripts in a cluster using Amazon EMR
- use AWS CLI to upload data to S3 for EMR
- run scripts in EMR from the command line using AWS CLI
- reset an EMR environment
Practice: Implementing Hadoop on Amazon EMR
- use Hadoop on Amazon EMR
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.