Discover how to implement various supervised and unsupervised algorithms of machine learning using Python, with the primary focus of clustering and classification.
AI and ML Solutions with Python: Supervised, Unsupervised and Deep Learning
- demonstrate how to implement classification
- list the various types of algorithms used in unsupervised learning
- demonstrate how to implement K-Mean clustering
- demonstrate how to implement hierarchical clustering
- demonstrate how to facilitate text mining and work with recommender systems
- demonstrate the process involved in text mining and data assembly
- specify the concepts of deep and reinforcement learning
- work with Restricted Boltzmann machines
- build models using Convolution Neural Network
- utilize data frames and centroids
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.