Agile projects are only successful if the Agile team is cohesive, productive, and engaged. Strong project managers encourage active involvement to ensure the team has a clear understanding of the project requirements and stakeholder expectations. In this course you'll learn about Agile teams and team leadership, including the characteristics of an effective Agile team. This course also introduces you to common team development strategies, and developmental mastery models. Finally this course covers effective communication tools and the benefits of using facilitation techniques like Agile games to foster collaboration and cooperation in the Agile team. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Engaging Stakeholders and Developing Teams
- identify essential strategies for achieving stakeholder commitment in an Agile project
- recognize the role of stakeholders throughout the phases of the APM model
- identify characteristics of effective decision-making techniques for Agile projects
- recognize characteristics of a cohesive and effective Agile team
- identify considerations to make when scaling Agile teams
- identify strategies to improve team performance
- distinguish between common developmental mastery models in Agile
- recognize effective communication tools for information flow in an Agile environment
- recognize benefits of Agile games
- demonstrate your knowledge of Agile stakeholder engagement and team development processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.