Properly estimating and prioritizing project requirements is critical to Agile project planning success. You need to be able to map out the work necessary for your product release. In this course you'll learn about critical Agile planning activities including creating personas and wireframing. This course also covers the most common Agile estimation techniques such as story points, wideband Delphi, and affinity estimation. This course also covers requirements prioritization methods and activities you perform when completing your release plan. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Agile Planning Concepts
- distinguish between the key tasks of release planning and iteration planning
- identify best practices for creating personas as part of requirements definition
- identify wireframing best practices for formatting user stories
- identify benefits of story mapping
- recognize Agile estimating techniques
- identify considerations to keep in mind when estimating team velocity
- distinguish between the different customer-valued prioritization methods
- identify the four MoSCoW model categories
- distinguish between characteristics of the Kano model and priority matrices
- identify the key activities that take place in the iteration planning meeting
- demonstrate your knowledge of Agile planning activities
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.