- start the course
- create and style a multi-column layout with a fixed number of columns
- create and style a grid content layout
- use CSS Exclusions to wrap text in order to surround elements
- use CSS Regions to dynamically flow data into regions on a web page
- use CSS Media Queries to detect the capabilities of a device and style content based on those characteristics
- work with Media Query characteristics to adjust styling to create a responsive design
- use the print media type to style a web page differently when it is printed
Practice: Advanced CSS Styling
- use Content Layouts and Media Queries to style a web page
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.