Flexibility, agility, and the ability to efficiently change between activities are critical in today's tech-centric environment. Digital innovation has transformed the business landscape. Computer data informs our decision making and computerized processes play a major part in the jobs we do. Businesses committed to embracing digital agility are the ones that excel.
In this course, you'll explore the benefits and techniques for achieving organizational digital dexterity. You’ll explore how to establish a tech-centric mindset and how to digitize practices to support digital dexterity. In addition, you'll learn how to gauge organizational progress toward digital dexterity and the associated strategies to sustain it.
Achieving Digital Dexterity
- Achieving Digital Dexterity
- recognize the key attributes of digitally dexterous organizations
- recognize the steps for building a digital-first mindset in the organization
- identify the steps for digitizing practices to support digital dexterity
- distinguish between the stages of digital dexterity and the associated strategies to keep moving forward
- recognize how to assess your organization’s current digital dexterity position
- Knowledge Check: Becoming a Dexterous Organization
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.