In this course, you will learn how to identify and mitigate CWE-327: Testing for Use of a Broken or Risky Cryptographic Algorithm. Coverage includes techniques for spotting CWE-327 vulnerabilities through code review and testing. Secure coding best practices are included, as well as descriptions of technology and platform-specific weaknesses as appropriate.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify Use of a Broken or Risky Cryptographic Algorithm vulnerabilities
- Recognize the potential impact of this vulnerability
- Apply coding best practices to avoid it
- Find Use of a Broken or Risky Cryptographic Algorithm vulnerabilities in your application’s source code
- Test your application to detect it