In this course, you will learn how to identify and mitigate CWE-190: Testing for Integer Overflow or Wraparound. Coverage includes techniques for spotting weaknesses through code review and testing. Secure coding best practices are included, as well as descriptions of technology and platform- specific weaknesses as appropriate.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify Integer Overflow or Wraparound vulnerabilities
- Recognize the potential impact of this vulnerability
- Apply coding best practices to avoid it
- Find Integer Overflow or Wraparound vulnerabilities in your application’s source code
- Test your application to detect it