In this course, you will learn how to identify and mitigate CWE-732: Testing for Incorrect Permission Assignment for Critical Resource. Coverage includes techniques for spotting CWE-732 vulnerabilities through code review and testing. Secure coding best practices are included, as well as descriptions of technology and platform-specific weaknesses as appropriate.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify Incorrect Permission Assignment for Critical Resource vulnerabilities
- Recognize the potential impact of this vulnerability
- Apply coding best practices to avoid it
- Find Incorrect Permission Assignment for Critical Resource vulnerabilities in your application’s source code
- Test your application to detect it