Selecting the appropriate set of security controls helps to achieve organizational operations and objectives. This course provides learners with an understanding of how to select, implement and assess security controls using the NIST SP 800-37 Rev. 2 Risk Management Framework.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Select and document the controls necessary to protect the information
- Bounds-checking functions
- Smart pointers
- Standard concurrency features
- Object-oriented programming features
- Range-based loops
- Native regular expressions
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.