This course provides you with the necessary information to help you understand the foundation of .NET, the CLR’s native security infrastructure (Code Access Security), and the ASP.NET security infrastructure.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the differences between managed and unmanaged code
- Describe how access control functions in Windows
- Describe how Code Access Security (CAS) functions in .NET
- Avoid dangerous patterns when using CAS
- Recognize the interactions between Windows access control and CAS
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.