In this course, you will learn about best practices for protecting mobile applications used for IoT solutions, including changing default credentials, protecting credentials in transit and in memory, using multi-factor authentication, preventing account enumeration, and detecting jailbreaking and tampering.
On successful completion of this course, learners will understand secure coding best practices for IoT Mobile Interfaces, including:
- Changing default credentials
- Protecting credentials in transit and in memory
- Using multi-factor authentication
- Preventing account enumeration
- Detecting jailbreaking and tampering