This course provides essential guidance to individuals with information security implementation and operational responsibilities for developing and disseminating an organization-wide information security program plan to facilitate compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify information security resources
- Perform an information system inventory
- Create a critical infrastructure plan
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Implement an insider threat program
- Train personnel about information security
- Develop contacts with security groups and associations
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.