In this course, you will learn about best practices for implementing strong cryptography to protect mobile applications and their data.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the main security objectives supported by strong cryptography
- Summarize how strong cryptography supports each of them
- Determine when to use each cryptographic technique
- Explain why strong randomness is integral to strong cryptography
- Apply cryptography best practices
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.