As organizations continue to migrate to cloud infrastructures; development teams are finding themselves using GO as a tool of choice. Lightweight and quick to compile due to generous libraries and abstractions, GO makes it easy to program concurrent and distributed (read: cloud) applications it offers a slew of benefits from Static compilation with no dependencies, a strong standard library, a full development environment, and the ability to build for multiple architectures with no minimal hassle.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to:
- Use the Go language to validate Web application input
- Prevent common injection attacks such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting
- Prevent common session-related application vulnerabilities such as session hijacking and cross-site request forgery
- Implement cryptography properly in Go applications
- Use various HTTP headers to improve security of Go Web applications