This course presents best practices and techniques for secure SAP application development using Java and ABAP. It presents application security principles, input validation in SAP applications, common application security vulnerabilities and mitigations, protecting data using encryption, and conducting security code analysis and code reviews.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills to apply best practices and techniques for secure SAP application development using Java and ABAP, including:
- Applying basic application security principles
- Remediating common application security vulnerabilities
- Validating input data in SAP applications
- Protecting data in applications using encryption
- Conducting security code analysis and code reviews