This test preparation course covers the 8 CISSP domains relevant to the corresponding professional certification exam. Additional reference and detailed information for the domains can be obtained from the CISSP Candidate Information Bulletin. The CISSP domains are drawn from various information security topics within the (ISC) CBK. SEMAIS focus the learning objectives to achieve Application Based knowledge from Theory Based information. These are not generic questions. A free sample is located at: http://semais.net/quiz.html. We teach the student not the test!
- 60 - Day access to 250 comprehensive questions with detailed explanations.
- Intense questions that challenges your knowledge - no generic questions and explanations.
- Questions developed by CISSP experts and leading Cyber Security professionals.
- Instant access to references and information sheets.
- Can be done using smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- Available online 24/7.
This assessment package includes 250 questions that are relevant to the Candidate Information Bulletin. Each question fulfills an objective that is outlined by ISC2 CISSP domains relevant to the corresponding professional certification exam:
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)