Need training for the CISSP® exam?
SANS MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification is an accelerated review course that is specifically designed to prepare students to successfully pass the CISSP® exam.
MGT414 focuses solely on the 8 domains of knowledge as determined by (ISC)2 that form a critical part of CISSP® exam. Each domain of knowledge is dissected into its critical components, and those components are then discussed in terms of their relationship with one another and with other areas of information security.
- Understand the 8 domains of knowledge that are covered on the CISSP® exam.
- Analyze questions on the exam and be able to select the correct answer.
- Apply the knowledge and testing skills learned in class to pass the CISSP® exam.
- Understand and explain all of the concepts covered in the 8 domains of knowledge.
- Apply the skills learned across the 8 domains to solve security problems when you return to work.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.