This 3-day training program is for individuals seeking to develop skills and/or become specialist certified in ITIL's Service Strategy practice area. The Service Strategy (SS) module is one of the qualifications within the ITIL Service Lifecycle work stream. The Service Strategy module is focused on developing IT strategy and service management policies, guidelines, and processes.
Course topics concentrate on defining strategic objectives, developing markets, and analyzing costs and risks associated with Service Portfolios. The ITIL Service Strategy Lifecycle Certification Exam is administered at the end of the course, students may choose to wave the exam if desired.
- Introduction to the Service Strategy Lifecycle Stage
- Service Strategy Principles
- Service Strategy Processes
- Organizing for Service Strategy
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing Service Strategy
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks