The Managing Across the Lifecycle is the capstone course in the ITIL training journey. It is a 5 day course providing a big picture view of knowledge on critical organizational topics including governance structures, roles, functions, process dependencies, complementary frameworks, service and organizational assessments and the management of organizational change related to the entire ITIL service lifecycle.
After successfully completing this course, the student will be much better equipped to understand strategic design, deployment and management of the capabilities and resources within and across the full IT service lifecycle.
- IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- The Successful Management of Strategic Change
- Identification and Management of Risk
- Managing the Planning and incorporation of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practice
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and Organizational Challenges and Risks
- Baselines and Assessment
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.