Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) is an online training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Redesigned Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This online training course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this online training course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Prerequisites: Students must have the following before attending this online training course: Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification, Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification, working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Deploying Clientless SSL VPN -Deploying AnyConnect VPN for Remote Access
- Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
- Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies