Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications online training course provides network professionals with the knowledge and skills required to integrate Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection solutions into a Cisco Unified Communications Manager environment. A variety of voice messaging deployment scenarios are discussed, which you can then adapt to your own unified communications network or your customer's environment. Additionally, CAPPS addresses the troubleshooting of a Cisco Unified Presence server (CUPS) and how to integrate CUPS with Cisco's Unified Personal Communicator.
- Module 1: Introduction to Voice Mail
- Module 2: Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Environment
- Module 3: Cisco Unity Express Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Environment
- Module 4: Voice Profile for Internet Mail Implementation
- Module 5: Cisco Unified Presence Implementation