This course will introduce Microsoft Windows Server through lectures, demonstrations, discussions and hands-on labs. Students will learn how install Windows Server, and to use Server Manager and Active Directory tools for configuring and administering Windows Server. Labs will be conducted in an online in a virtual environment. The course will offer a balance of lecture and lab experiments. Elements of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) professional certification exam will be followed throughout the course. Course is offered in the fall semester.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows server
- Install and configure Active Directory
- Configure and manage Active Directory Users and Computers
- Create and configure Virtual Machines
- Configure and manage file and share access
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.