This course provides the knowledge and skills students need to install, configure and administer a Linux server for mission-critical network services. Students will learn to setup and administer a Linux server through the use of lectures, demonstrations, discussions and hands-on labs. Course is offered in the spring semester.
- Install and configure a Linux server
- Manage user accounts, file systems, networking and system logs
- Configure Linux to provide network services and enable secure network connections
- Provide secure access to a Linux server
- Provide network file services in a Windows environment
- Install and configure a Web server
- Build a Linux print server
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.