This course develops skills necessary to set up and perform fundamental system administration activities in the Linux operating system. The course will offer a balance of lecture and lab experiments. Elements of the CompTIA Linux+ professional certification exam will be followed throughout the course. Course is offered in the fall semester.
- Install and configure a Linux operating system
- Manage and configure different Linux file systems
- Configure and troubleshoot networking services
- Understand common administrative tasks
- Configure and troubleshoot using BASH shell