- Learn DoD facility (buildings and linear structures) Control System (CS) Design;
- Learn CS communication protocols;
- Learn ho to attack and exploit CS using Metasploit and SamuariSTFU;
- Complete the 6 steps of the DoD Risk Management Framework process;
- Use the DHS ICS-CERT CSET tool to create DoD CS network architecture diagrams and System Security Plan;
- Load projects into the DoD CIO eMASS portal;
- Understand how to use JMA Vulnerability Benchmarks and the J-BASIC AICS TTP's.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.