Understanding how hacking occurs combined with tools to prevent such action is a major step in protecting a Windows OS. Students will learn the principles behind various Windows OS attacks covering Windows XP to Windows 10. Comprehend methods hackers use to exploit weaknesses in a Windows OS to achieve access to sensitive data, elevating the attack by possessing Domain Admin and bypassing ACL checks through built-in privileges. Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge to secure a Windows OS in efforts to protect a system from malicious attacks.
- Acquiring Local Administrative Rights
- Beating Permissions with Privileges
- Bypassing Company Group Policies
- Elevating Your Rights to Domain Admin
- Using Pass-the-hash and Pass-the-ticket Attacks
- Bypassing BitLocker