Mobile devices have fundamentally changed the way IT-services impact business operations. These consumer-focused devices carry substantial risks, presenting new security threats in which to address. This course creates awareness of many common security threats businesses face in a mobile environment while delivering pragmatic approaches to secure your enterprise.
- Mobile Security
- Security Threat Discussion
- Cryptography Primer
- Defining Requirements for Secure Mobile Devices
- Defining Requirements for a Secure Mobile Backend Infrastructure
- Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Technologies Able to Satisfy Security/Mitigation Requirements
- Reaching Enterprise Security
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.