Business success depends on being prepared for any incident that could affect business operations. The art and science of Business Continuity Management is essential to handling any problem in a calm and forward-thinking manner. In this course, Business Continuity Management, you will gain understanding of maintaining resilience through incidents of your business operations. First, you will learn how to prepare a business continuity plan. Then, you will learn how to analyze the business to discover important products, services, and critical timelines for recovery. Finally, you will learn how to write, test, and maintain business continuity plans. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to contribute to the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Business Continuity Management Process
- Business Impact Analysis
- Creating Contingency Strategies
- Writing Business Continuity Plans
- Implementing Business Continuity Plans
- Testing Business Continuity Plans
- Maintaining Business Continuity Plans