- 3 Day Instructor-led Course
- Convenient On-Site Training and centrally located classes in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- Phoenix TS's Defending Against Social Engineering Attacks course satisfies CE requirements for Security+, CASP, CISSP & other relavent security certifications.
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- This course also follows NICE framework
Students will learn and be knowledgeable about Apache Hadoop and relevant tools in the enterprise data hub (EDH) for developing big data applications. The course will form core skills in consuming, processing, organizing and presenting data to end-users.