- 3 Day Instructor-led Course
- Convenient On-Site Training and centrally located classes in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- Phoenix TS's Cyber Warfare for Management course satisfies CE requirements for Security+, CASP, CISSP & other relavent security certifications.
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- This course also follows NICE framework
Students will gain important skills and information for overcoming conflicts in a cyber-war. The course topics include: Introduction to Cyber Warfare, The Layout of Cyberspace, Cyber Warriors, Computer Network Operations (CNO) Tools, Physical Weapons, Psychological Weapons, Fundamentals of Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Defense, Compuer Network Operations Extra Players and Factors, Cyber Warfare and Global Legal Systems, and Ethics The Future of Cyber War