- 5-day instructor-led CSA+ bootcamp
- Students will test on the last day of class for their CSA+ certification
- All training is delivered by a certified CSA+
- Earning your CSA+ certification can be used to renew a existing CompTIA Security+
- CSA+ training classes are scheduled every month for live online and in-person delivery in Columbia, MD & Tysons Corner, VA
- Onsite training can be delivered for groups of 5 or more students anywhere in the world.
- CSA+ follows the NICE framework for a cybersecurity workforce
The prepares students for the CySA+ certification exam. Students will learn about concepts such as threat management, vulnerability management, security architecture and tool sets, and cyber incident response.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.