- 3-day instructor-led CISM exam prep course
- This training is designed for individuals that have already taken a full length CISM training course & need a refresher closer to their exam testing date.
- All training is delivered by a certified CISM
- CISM exam preps are scheduled every month for live online and in-person delivery in Columbia, MD & Tysons Corner, VA
- Onsite training can be delivered for groups of 5 or more students anywhere in the world
- Earning a CISM satisfies DoD 8570.01-M requirements for the IAM Level II & III CND-SP Manager job roles
- CISM also follows the NICE framework for a cybersecurity workforce
Students will be able to develop an information security strategy aligned with business goals and objectives, align information security strategy with corporate governance, develop business cases justifying investment in information security, identify current and potential legal and regulatory requirements, identify drivers affecting the organization, obtain senior management commitment, define roles and responsibilities for information security, establish internal and external reporting and communication channels. This course will also prepare students for the CISM exam.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.