- 5-day bootcamp taught by a certified CEH
- Testing for the CEH exam is administered on the last day of class
- 60 days' access to CEH study portal - A Phoenix TS Exclusive
- CEH classes scheduled monthly for in-person delivery in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- CEH satisfies DoD 8570.01-M certification requirements for the CSSP Analyst, Infrastructure Support, Incident Responder, and Auditor job roles.
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- This CEH certifcation course also follows NICE framework
Develop an efficient way of thinking from a different perspective when it comes to analyzing network infrastructures. This course will help an individual see any vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure. The course includes an introduction into ethical hacking, scanning networks using various techniques, malware threats, and much more.