- 5 Day Instructor-led Course
- Convenient on-site training and centrally located classrooms in Columbia, MD and Tysons Corner, VA
- Phoenix TS Cisco CCNAX offering satisfies training and certification requirements for the IAT Level I and Level II
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- This course also follows NICE framework
Students will possess the knowledge and skills needed to successfully deploy, configure and manage switched and routed networks as well as WAN connections for a medium-sized enterprise. Objectives include: simple networks, switching, wireless LANs, LAN connections, WAN connections, network environment management, building medium-sized routed networks, single-area OSPF implementation, implementing EIGRP, access control lists (ACLs), address space management, and LAN extension with WAN and frame relay. This course will also prepare students for the CCNA certification exam.