This three-day course teaches students about the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services of Google Cloud Platform.
Students learn how to explore and deploy solution elements, specifically infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This training addresses deploying practical solutions, such as securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing.
This course contributes to helping Cloud professionals prepare for the Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect certification.
Upon completion of the course students should develop skills to:
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions.
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies.
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications.
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions.
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns -- methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities.