CISSP CBK Review consists of 10 interdependent knowledge domains:
- Information Security and Risk Management Domain
- Security Architecture and Design Domain
- Telecommunications and Network Security Domain
- Operations Security Domain
- Cryptography Domain
- Physical Security Domain
- Software Development Security Domain
- Access Control Domain
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning Domain
- Legal, Regulations, Compliance, and Investigation Domain
- Prepare for CISSP exam.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.