This course covers the skills and knowledge required to deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions on Google Cloud. Students learn how to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks, set up a cloud solutions environment, plan and configure a cloud solutions, deploy and implement a cloud solution, ensure successful operation of a cloud solution, and configure access and security.
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Planning and configuring a cloud solution
- Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
- Ensuring successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configuring access and security