This course covers the skills and knowledge required to deploy, manage, and operate systems on AWS cloud platform. Students learn how to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS, select the appropriate AWS service, identify appropriate use of AWS operational practices, estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms, and migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understand AWS Cloud security best practices
- Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Identify AWS services for common use cases