In this course, students will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security. Students will prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination (SY0-401).
This course is targeted toward the information technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in:
- Windows®-based Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networks.
- Familiarity with other operating systems, such as Mac OS X®, Unix, or Linux.
- Wants to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics.
- Prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination.
- Use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.