This course explains how to implement & configure new Windows Server 2016 features. This course is for IT professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013
• Design an information architecture
• Design logical and physical architectures
• Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
• Create web applications and site collections
• Plan and configure service applications
• Manage users and permissions
• Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
• Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
• Manage taxonomy
• Configure user profiles
• Configure enterprise search
• Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.