In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers. Throughout the CEH course, you will be immersed in a hacker's mindset, evaluating not just logical, but physical security.
- Successfully prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Exam
- Apply countermeasures to secure your system against threats
- Test system security and data access using real-world hacking techniques
- Employ complex tools to identify and analyze your company's risks and weaknesse
- Find vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure