In this course students will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to manage projects successfully.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe project management fundamentals.
- identify project management processes.
- initiate a project.
- manage project scope.
- estimate project time.
- develop project schedules.
- analyze project cost.
- measure project quality.
- organize human resources for a project.
- devise effective communication methods for resources involved in the project.
- analyze risks and plan risk responses.
- process project procurements.
- integrate project workflow.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.