Through the use of practical exercises, students will learn how to configure, maintain and administer a Microsoft client/server network using a Windows PowerShell. Students will work with scripting using the command line and an integrated scripting environment.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Use PowerShell command line interface to configure, edit and manage client/server computers as evidenced through practice and practical labs.
- Use correct technical terms during discussions of how to solve various problems using PowerShell's command line interface and scripting language as evidence through instructor observation, practical labs and quizzes
- Demonstrate an understanding of how PowerShell's scripting commands and tools simplify client/server administration as evidence through practical labs.
- Create PowerShell scripts and apply these scripts to do specific tasks on client/server computers as evidence through practice, practical labs and exams
- Compare and contrast PowerShell's command line commands and PowerShell scripts as evidence through practice and practical labs.