This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network wireless and wired devices, establish basic network design and connectivity, understand and maintain network documentation, identify network limitations and weaknesses, and implement network security, standards, and protocols. Concepts from this course prepare students for the successful completion of the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
- Troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network wireless and wired devices
- Establish basic network design and connectivity
- Understand and maintain network documentation
- Identify network limitations and weaknesses
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Successfully complete the CompTIA Network+ exam
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.