Prepare for employment in end-user application work, computer operations, technical support, or a related computer field. This program is designed to help students prepare for the CompTIA A+ 901/902 Certification exams for computer technicians.
- Identify, install, and configure computer hardware components
- Evaluate, deploy, update, and maintain operating system software
- Produce and implement a plan of action in regard to installation and upgrading procedure for hardware and software
- Apply effective procedures to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental networking concepts and operation
- Employ learning strategies necessary to obtain the CompTIA A+ certification
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.